Our most recent Ofsted Report
Our last visit from Ofsted highlighted that we are a good school.
Our strengths included:
- The headteacher and acting deputy are highly ambitious for the school to succeed. They receive effective support and challenge from a skilled interim executive board (IEB).
- All groups of pupils, including those eligible for the pupil premium, achieve well because teaching is now much better and teachers are skilled at providing exciting learning experiences.
- Pupils’ behaviour is good. They are kind to one another, show good manners, work hard in lessons and are eager to learn.
- The school keeps pupils safe and takes good care of them because of the skilled staff who ensure that pupils’ emotional as well as academic needs are met. Parents agree that this is the case.
- Their swift and well-planned actions have improved teaching rapidly so that it is now invariably good and some is outstanding.
- Staff morale is high and all are firmly committed to supporting the new leaders in their ambition for success.
- An effectively managed and stimulating Early Years Foundation Stage ensures children make a good start to school and grow quickly as confident and inquisitive learners.
A full copy of our latest Ofsted Report can be found by clicking the link below.